I have enjoyed this forum today

What is it with guys thinking girls have to have long hair? Some of us just don't have the hair for it. Not everyone is born with long blonde thick wavy hair that lays in beautiful curls down our backs and triple D boobs.

What is it with guys thinking girls have to have long hair? Some of us just don't have the hair for it. Not everyone is born with long blonde thick wavy hair that lays in beautiful curls down our backs and triple D boobs.

It's a genetic thing. Not our fault, so we ain't apologizin'!!! :fly:

Straight, curly, or wavy - it ALL looks better long.

I like the hair, as much as a red-blooded 'please leave it long' male can like short hair on a woman.

Valve made a request that after my hair grows back out for the wedding, to cut it pixie-short again. Makes it easier to tug or something to that effect...

:shady:

kiwi, i think the hair looks great!! i could never pull off something like that. :(

my hair is so long now that i got it caught in the car door. it wasn't my door...it was the one behind me. i also have to braid it at night because it's too long to sleep on. i'm going to let it grow to my waist again and then locks of love! here i come!

kiwi, i think the hair looks great!! i could never pull off something like that. :(

my hair is so long now that i got it caught in the car door. it wasn't my door...it was the one behind me. i also have to braid it at night because it's too long to sleep on. i'm going to let it grow to my waist again and then locks of love! here i come!
You braid it every night? Sheesh! I just put it in a pony tail on top of my head or just pull the hair up and lay back on the pillow. It's a weird feeling laying on long hair and getting trapped in the middle of the night. OMG I CANT MOVE MY HEAAADDD.

I looove short hair, if mine didn't fro when short I would totally cut it off. I like your hair.

You braid it every night? Sheesh! I just put it in a pony tail on top of my head or just pull the hair up and lay back on the pillow. It's a weird feeling laying on long hair and getting trapped in the middle of the night. OMG I CANT MOVE MY HEAAADDD.

i just start the braid at the bottom of my neck and do a simple one down. it's the best way to keep from being trapped!! it's too thick to put it up high or in a bun.