FYI I have decided to follow Satan

I always knew Alice Cooper had kids.

I used to do the same thing, nut all up in a chick.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Was gonna point out now is the time all the judicious, work-a-day Americans are in bed, studiously creating more wealth for their overlords, and whatever fucked up shit we say won't get noticed until tomorrow or the next day depending where you're at. As far as I can decipher, "wetback" is a no-no but terms such as "gyp'd" and "high yella" are free to fly (all terms used within a week's time period that received zero blowback). It's probably just because those are obviously inferior peoples and it's OK to use derogatory terms when referencing them.

It can be a bit confusing but it seems to come down to which group you're demeaning as to whether or not it's OK. It'd be nice if everybody just treated everybody like regular folk but that ain't gonna happen with this bunch, small hairless boy sex being a matter of course and all.

I'm not cool with any of those terms, but I can't win for losing with y'all because if I point this shit out I get yelled at for being obnoxious and if I ignore it when you're being obviously inflammatory and looking for a reaction, I also get yelled at.
it's too early to make a meme for this so just imagine that TOUGH CHOICE meme where one is "august whines too much" and the other is "august doesn't whine enough"

170915435image000000.jpg

I've got The Book.

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie
I'm not cool with any of those terms, but I can't win for losing with y'all because if I point this shit out I get yelled at for being obnoxious and if I ignore it when you're being obviously inflammatory and looking for a reaction, I also get yelled at.
it's too early to make a meme for this so just imagine that TOUGH CHOICE meme where one is "august whines too much" and the other is "august doesn't whine enough"

I think your whining is just right