Hawt I have decided to follow Lucifer

John DeLancey fun fact. He was cast as the next Doctor if the TV show “Emergency!” expanded and had sequels instead of getting canceled instead. The ‘70s and ‘80s were a strange period for TV. The first three or four seasons were usually pretty great then they turned to shit. Even The Six Million Dollar Man was good for the first couple of seasons then got super stupid.

B3CE12AA-A299-41AB-8E9F-8A54446BAD86.jpeg

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Jehannum
Had practice with the band today and we actually jammed to my newest satanic song. ‘Twas pretty cool. I showed the guitarist some of the others I was working on and he wants to record them with me. I still need to work out a demo for y’all, but I haven’t been in a good mental state lately.

Had practice with the band today and we actually jammed to my newest satanic song. ‘Twas pretty cool. I showed the guitarist some of the others I was working on and he wants to record them with me. I still need to work out a demo for y’all, but I haven’t been in a good mental state lately.

From over here, that post says

“Ever since I’ve been working on these Satanic songs, my head is all fucked up.”

Maybe you are joking but if you’re serious, may I suggest some lifestyle changes? Like, slow down on the Delta Dawn number Six weeds and write about stuff that makes you feel good?

Do something that makes you feel good.

From over here, that post says

“Ever since I’ve been working on these Satanic songs, my head is all fucked up.”

Maybe you are joking but if you’re serious, may I suggest some lifestyle changes? Like, slow down on the Delta Dawn number Six weeds and write about stuff that makes you feel good?

Do something that makes you feel good.
I’m an atheist dawg. That’s what modern Satanism is, a bunch of asshole atheists.

Christians would tell me I’m sad because I need Jesus, but they don’t know that I was a lot worse while I was in the church. They seem to think I’m lying about that. Like I don’t know my own observation of the universe better than they do. I’d be even better had I not been in it at all.

And I have to keep these things on my mind because I don’t want to risk being dragged back in because I let my guard down. It’s a wonder I’m out. I have a very faith-based way of thinking. Which is probably great for creative thinking. Not so great for being brainwashed.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
So your head was all fucked up worse when you weren’t a Satanist?

Im not saying be a Christian or any other thing. Just do something that makes you feel good, unless you need to do something “bad” to feel good. Like kill people. I’m not joking or trying to be a dope. You’re smart, a lot smarter than me or most, use that to figure out what makes you feel good.

Does making music make you feel good? I think it does, or you wouldn’t do it. I’m probably just making it worse offering suggestions. If you’re making music for the old folks makes you feel good, keep on doing it. Have you considered that maybe you just like making the old folks happy? Never mind the band.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Oops

Dinner time.

If the answer is yes, maybe go to nursing school or find a career that you get a good feeling about doing.

So your head was all fucked up worse when you weren’t a Satanist?

Im not saying be a Christian or any other thing. Just do something that makes you feel good, unless you need to do something “bad” to feel good. Like kill people. I’m not joking or trying to be a dope. You’re smart, a lot smarter than me or most, use that to figure out what makes you feel good.

Does making music make you feel good? I think it does, or you wouldn’t do it. I’m probably just making it worse offering suggestions. If you’re making music for the old folks makes you feel good, keep on doing it. Have you considered that maybe you just like making the old folks happy? Never mind the band.
If you want a good idea of what modern Satanism is check out The Satanic Temple website. It’s science based. No belief involved. I know you lived through the satanic panic… twice, so it’s probably skewing your perception of what I’m talking about. I don’t want to do bad things.

I actually play with the band and do nursing home gigs (well those are few in number with covid). They both make me happy. Practice today was the highlight of the month. We’ve been unable to get together because of covid.

I’ve always been too wrapped up in my own shit to notice there was even a “Satanic Panic” or two that ever occurred. Wasn’t one in the 1940s?

I saw some of the Sunday CBS Morning Show and they were interviewing southerners and Trump fans. They were really in love with the guy and said they “loved him”. That’s more scary to me than any Satanic Panic at the moment.

None of it should bother me but I have feelings for people I’ll be leaving behind.

Oops

Dinner time.

If the answer is yes, maybe go to nursing school or find a career that you get a good feeling about doing.
I like my job too. I actually look forward to it after the weekend of nothing to do. You wouldn’t think it would be relaxing to cut grass all day, but it’s kind of like meditation.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
I’ve always been too wrapped up in my own shit to notice there was even a “Satanic Panic” or two that ever occurred. Wasn’t one in the 1940s?
There’s been more than a few. I think 70s and 90s where the ones I was referring to. You might not have notice but it shaped a lot of cultural understandings.