WTF I have decided to unfollow Jesus.

Christian music is big business.
Gotta be squeaky clean tho.
Don't accidentally suck a dick or Rob a bank.

That's why I'm the man behind the curtain who creates the product the squeaky clean image plays on stage then get my mailbox money.

Christ forgives. Christians sometimes not so much.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
It's all part of the master plan. Everybody finds Jesus in prison.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings

"Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

Praise him upon the loud cymbals praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

With the ten-stringed lute and with the harp, With resounding music upon the lyre.

Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre; speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord."

---------------------------------------------------

^^ Go ye forth and make a joyful noise oh earthlings, for song and dance are indeed conversation with God.

"Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

Praise him upon the loud cymbals praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

With the ten-stringed lute and with the harp, With resounding music upon the lyre.

Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre; speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord."

---------------------------------------------------

^^ Go ye forth and make a joyful noise oh earthlings, for song and dance are indeed conversation with God.
Which psalm is this?