WTF I have decided to unfollow Jesus.

Just tell him you're Jewish and he's being a PITA.
Everyone there knows I'm panthiest except him. But he hasn't asked and just assumes my religion. I'm waiting for him to actually ask me what my beliefs are.

He asked if I'd come to his church and I said "I don't go to church". His response was "I still hope you come". He didn't even think to ask me why. I'm indifferent, but at least if he's wasting time on me that's less time he has to bother others.

What's funny his one of the guys who tried hardest to convert me has ended up being a good friend. He walks around with his gold cross necklace and there I am with my silver pentacle, like two peas in a pod.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Go have a fuck with that co-worker of yours. It's a time of sex and fertility. Don't forget to take her a dozen eggs.
Soooooon

I think she turned down some other guy and he connected it to me? He was raging at me for a week, which I let go because idc what my coworkers think of me and he's dealing with some other real shit, until it got to the point of interfering with my work and making me look bad by association. I basically bluffed him that I knew and he shut up real quick.

Holy insecurities Batman! Dude is in his 30s.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and OOD
'Bout to be celebrating Easter by violating the laws of Leviticus and cookin' up some pig here in a bit.

We played that in an X-tian rock band I was in. Got changed to "Praisin the Lawd Praisin the Lawd!"
big penis GIF

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie