WTF I have decided to unfollow Jesus.

Baby steps I guess.

Maybe you're more of a sergeant than a commander, or maybe more of a small team leader instead of an organizational head if that's more relatable. You're not going to get people blindly following you and sending you their daughters with their life savings tucked in their bra in any case with this attitude.

You are charismatic that's for sure. Seems you need a coach of sorts to parlay that into results though.
It's those damn video games. If I put in half the time as I do with video games I would already be 50 members strong.

Baby steps I guess.

Maybe you're more of a sergeant than a commander, or maybe more of a small team leader instead of an organizational head if that's more relatable. You're not going to get people blindly following you and sending you their daughters with their life savings tucked in their bra in any case with this attitude.

You are charismatic that's for sure. Seems you need a coach of sorts to parlay that into results though.
I think the real problem is nobody ever follows the bass player.

• Haha
Reactions: OOD and HipHugHer
yo4ymlv98gd61.jpg

How's the cult coming along, OOD. Drum up any new members?
No, I'd have to give up too much for such a big commitment.

We got a preacher hired on at work. He keeps asking me to come to church. I need to go and do some fancy praying. Maybe I'll do satanic prayers in Latin or something.

No, I'd have to give up too much for such a big commitment.

We got a preacher hired on at work. He keeps asking me to come to church. I need to go and do some fancy praying. Maybe I'll do satanic prayers in Latin or something.
Just tell him you're Jewish and he's being a PITA.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD