WTF I have decided to unfollow Jesus.

@Jesus Christ some members here would like to practice genocide upon your flock.
I'm sure we can count on you for a caustic reply.

If this is in response to me saying that the church goers need to be locked in their church, you are goofy. You accused me (more or less) of hating Christians, when nothing could be more untrue.

If we were instructed to stay home and people, as a way to troll, went to Roller a Derby anyway and I said lock them in, that doesn’t mean I hate Roller Derby. It’s reaching for something that isn’t there.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
pvy6yms8f6s41.jpg

Mohammed was whiter than virgin fleece according to the q'utan . There was no shortage of diaspora in Rome and the Middle East at the time.

I've been diving into pantheism more lately. I have a very scientific view, but I may put some rituals in my routine as a way to meditate. Some of the books on witchcraft I've been reading talk about the power of belief having a real effect. I know it's true, at least in some aspects, like the placebo effect. When I get powerful enough I'm going to summon Jesus to come back so we can get the apocalypse rolling. You're welcome.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer