I have an elpmis fetish...

S

smileynev

...I can't get enough of him. I have every one of his posters, his cologne, his t-shirts. I dream about him. I think about him when I'm in the shower or on the toilet. He fills my every waking thought. How do I appease the beast that is my passion for the elfpenis?

April23 said:
You sleep with theac, that will fix ya.

Hmmmmm. Hot and sweaty, with beads of salty fluid dripping from our brows. Pounding that dimpled little ass...oh my.

smileynev said:
Hmmmmm. Hot and sweaty, with beads of salty fluid dripping from our brows. Pounding that dimpled little ass...oh my.

Pounding on top of a sound system he put together?

April23 said:
Pounding on top of a sound system he put together?

The bass reverberating through our naked flesh as two become one thought, one nerve, one feeling. Movement becomes in sync with the pounding, in and out...in and out

smileynev said:
The bass reverberating through our naked flesh as two become one thought, one nerve, one feeling. Movement becomes in sync with the pounding, in and out...in and out

Pics of feltching?

April23 said:
:lol: Keep going, I'm rubbing one out.

The hair on my chin is taught, stretched. The skin underneath is irritated from his scratching hands as he pulls my lips close to him. Darting tongues, dancing fingers, arched toes...

smileynev said:
The hair on my chin is taught, stretched. The skin underneath is irritated from his scratching hands as he pulls my lips close to him. Darting tongues, dancing fingers, arched toes...

Okay, I'm done vomiting.

smileynev said:
Can you add some furries to the mix?

Someone once said that the only way to clear away temptation is to yield to it. You must go to elpmis, and profess your love. If he refuses you should kill him, coat him in wax, and put him up in your house so that he may live on forever.

fly said:
Can you add some furries to the mix?

His tail darted up in between my legs, tickling both cheeks before running down my crack. I giggled a little before nibbling on his little furry ears...

KNYTE said:
Someone once said that the only way to clear away temptation is to yield to it. You must go to elpmis, and profess your love. If he refuses you should kill him, coat him in wax, and put him up in your house so that he may live on forever.
:lol:

Don't forget to leave a glory hole open...

fly said:
:lol:

Don't forget to leave a glory hole open...

That could be dangerous. The children might stick legos and kleenex and stuff in there.