i have a weird thing i do.

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
frequently, i will read or hear something that automatically makes me think that it would make a good band name. like drool just said in some other thread that he was thinking of going the magnet route. i said, "Oo! Magnet Root!" and there...my imaginary band is made. i like the way it sounds.

SO...do any of you do this, too? i actually met a guy just two nights ago that does this same thing.
OR...what weird things do you do?

ChikkenNoodul said:
I always hear something and have to work it into a song parody....too many hours as a kid spent listening to Dr. Demento I reckon
I remember that show. I would stay up real late and listen to it on this Chicago station. Now Chicago was REAL far away from my town, so I'd do this ballet on the radio antenna to get it to play...

fly said:
I remember that show. I would stay up real late and listen to it on this Chicago station. Now Chicago was REAL far away from my town, so I'd do this ballet on the radio antenna to get it to play...
Haha, I had tapes of the OLD stuff from my father and had to do the same antenna shenanigans to get a NYC station that carried it, I literally had 200ft of copper wire laced around my bedroom :lol:

Coqui said:
My Johnson is 12 inches long
Friend of mine came into school drunk one day, when the teacher asked him to stop looking out the window and said "I have a 6 inch choad. What do you think about that?".

It wasn't the statement that made me laugh, it was the question. I didn't stop laughing for about an hour.

SpangeMonkee said:
that's awesome. what was her response?
She ignored it, sat down and got on with the class. One of those types.

Next day, he had an in house suspension. One of those stupid punishments where he got to sit on a computer and do what he wanted all day.

Galen said:
She ignored it, sat down and got on with the class. One of those types.

Next day, he had an in house suspension. One of those stupid punishments where he got to sit on a computer and do what he wanted all day.

Sounds like effective punishment to me LOL