Wessels

Voting for Doc Brown in 2016
Aug 15, 2006
tampa, fl
Marklar
₥1,126
Steam
wessels
this sandwich came with peanut butter, honey, banana, and bacon. i added mushrooms, cheddar, terriyaki sauce, and honey mustard. it actually turned out to be pretty good. i was afraid to put anything else on it cause i wasn't sure if anything else would go well with peanut butter.

attachment.php

Where is this at?

which wich. mandee introduced me to the place in san marcos. turns out there are a couple in austin.
the way it is set up is they have like 10 different paper bags. on each is like 5 different sandwiches to select and all sauces/veggies/etc you want. you just check off your selection and they make it.
i also had a pineapple malt shake

which wich. mandee introduced me to the place in san marcos. turns out there are a couple in austin.
the way it is set up is they have like 10 different paper bags. on each is like 5 different sandwiches to select and all sauces/veggies/etc you want. you just check off your selection and they make it.
i also had a pineapple malt shake

Oh fun! Very cool. :)

ate at a bbq joint yesterday that had a burnt brisket tip sandwich. never seen that before so I had to try it. it was amazing.

Fact: Burnt meat causes stomach and colon cancer.

I think it's a fact. Maybe change that word to POSSIBLE FACT BUT MAYBE NOT