I have a horrible, horrible urge...

M

Millions

Guest
I think everytime it came up in conversation I opted to see something else.

"Labyrinth or Earnest Goes to Camp?" "...Earnest."

"Labyrinth or the Muppets Save Christmas?" "...Muppets."

"Labyrinth or white noise for 2 hours?" "........white noise."
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
thrawn said:
i've never seen it. but now that i notice it has a 16 year old jennifer connelly in it, i just might obtain a copy of it.
She has big bushy eyebrows in it.
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
Marklar
0.00₥
I know what you mean.... :) I hate David Bowie.

Oh, btw...ygpm


Millions said:
I think everytime it came up in conversation I opted to see something else.

"Labyrinth or Earnest Goes to Camp?" "...Earnest."

"Labyrinth or the Muppets Save Christmas?" "...Muppets."

"Labyrinth or white noise for 2 hours?" "........white noise."
 
G

Grunt

Guest
I've never seen that movie but I still had to post in this thread

:cool:
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Kevlar said:
I know what you mean.... :) I hate David Bowie.

Oh, btw...ygpm
but... but.. :(
Ground control to Major Tom...
Commencing countdown engines on...
TAKE YOUR PROTEIN PILLS AND PUT YOUR HELMET OOOOON! :(
 
M

Millions

Guest
It was funny when he popped up in Zoolander though.

"Alright Gentlemen...it's a walk off...Old School Rules."
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Millions said:
It was funny when he popped up in Zoolander though.

"Alright Gentlemen...it's a walk off...Old School Rules."
:lol: :lol: Yea that was awesome.
 
V

Viremia

Guest
I fapped to Jennifer Connely in that movie

she was teh hottay, bushy eyebrows and all

:drool:
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
Marklar
157.32₥
Labrynth fucking pwns. I have it on tape and DVD. One of those movies that I will always love from my childhood. Along with Goonies, Spaceballs, Princess Bride, Krull, Dragonslayer, and Never Ending Story.