I have a gift that I wish to give...

So, did she chipmunk it and spew it into a plastic baggy when he wasn't looking? How do you keep it warm enough until reinsertion? Microwave?

ChikkenNoodul said:
On a related note, saliva is 'dangerous' to sperm

At the sperm bank it has to go right into the cup, no, er, spitting allowed :fly:

ummmm, this leads to the question of room occupation. How many people are allowed in the "deseeding" room?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Two, plus the goat and videographer

holy crap. Do they provide an assistant if you don't bring your own? Or is that only with the really good medical plans.

Idiots, both of them. Although this woman should be beaten for essentially having a kid to blackmail him. This guy should be beaten for hooking up with such a nutjob and then trying to defend himself in court.

theacoustician said:
Idiots, both of them. Although this woman should be beaten for essentially having a kid to blackmail him. This guy should be beaten for hooking up with such a nutjob and then trying to defend himself in court.

While I agree with the idiots who bitch and moan about having kids with women after having unprotected sex with them, this is one step beyond that.

theacoustician said:
Wait a second. Isn't this how Sleeman was conceived? Except change oral to anal and the story is the same. Right?

no, no, fly is the load his mother should have taken in the ass.