I have a family friend who has a daughter that is 15.

I'm seriously intrigued and trying to figure this out. How is getting that drunk fun?

You will never know the strange joy and pleasure of not having any idea what occured the prior 12 hours, and slowly putting it back together, until you have lived through it.

Just watching The Hangover won't do.

I always have a good time :D

I have heard (from my wife) that there's a distinct difference in my personality once I black out. I lose any slur in my speech and somehow become quick witted and ruthless. I'm the guy who can convince anyone that anything is a good idea. I like to do tequila shots. I have no standards. I can walk up to any woman and strike up a conversation, have about a 75% phone number record (again, according to my wife). I develop cleptomania and become highly suggestible. I can walk up to any bar and leave with an armful of drinks, even when others have been turned down.

My wife looks at it as a sport, they challenge me to accomplish increasingly difficult tasks and see what happens. At her dildo convention last year I was challenged to a boob grab. Not only did I get the boob grab but I also managed to get her to feed me half of a burger and invite me to her room. The next day so many people said hello to me by name, I had no recollection of ever meeting them before. I heard some good stories though.

Some people think you're not having any fun unless you wake up the next morning in the drunk tank wearing a pushup bra and a leopard tutu and not having any idea where the pushup bra came from.

also, being male while doing so.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EHReW.jpg

She knew what I was takin pics of. She has lost babyweight since then, She's about Ape's size but a little hippier, and overall curvier.
b9V8P.jpg

Completely average. Thats not an insult, she's just not hot.