I have a family friend who has a daughter that is 15.

If I were to be in any kind of relationship, it wouldn't be with anyone under 25. Next year that might change, but I can't handle the undereducated. besides, I would have no idea how to communicate with them at that age... what do you even talk about?

Even when i was under 25, ive never dated anyone under 25. I just cant do it, even the post college educated ones seem to be all about clubbing and barhopping and shit i was never into.

If I were to be in any kind of relationship, it wouldn't be with anyone under 25. Next year that might change, but I can't handle the undereducated. besides, I would have no idea how to communicate with them at that age... what do you even talk about?

if you are even trying to talk to them you are doing it wrong.

Maybe I'm blind but captain, I can't see shit.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EHReW.jpg

She knew what I was takin pics of. She has lost babyweight since then, She's about Ape's size but a little hippier, and overall curvier.
b9V8P.jpg

:wtf:

thintoast, she may grow up to be SUPER hot.....and one day you run into her at the wicked hop and she gives you a big hug and she lets you know that she had a crush on you all those years and you spend the rest of the night drinking and catching up and when the night is wrapping up she asks you to take her to her car but when you get to her car she lays a huge kiss on you and you take her home and fuck the shit out of her yet barely remember it the next day cuz of how much you drank

trust me on this

I'm pretty sure she'll grow up to be decently hot. Her mom ain't bad looking. I do my share of goofing around with her because I know it torchures the fuck out of her that I don't pursue anything. She probably thinks I'm completely oblivious to her feelings. I treat her just like I would any family friend and I bet that just eats away at her panties.

doooook is correct......just remember not to drink so much that you can't blow your wad all over her or rembmer if you even finished in the first place

I've never been so drunk that I've blacked out. I never have a problem remembering anything. And if she turns out to be totally hot, there won't be enough whiskey in the world to keep my dick down.

I've never been so drunk that I've blacked out. I never have a problem remembering anything. And if she turns out to be totally hot, there won't be enough whiskey in the world to keep my dick down.
You're missing out. Blackout drunk is when the best stuff happens.