I have a family friend who has a daughter that is 15.

My best friend dated a chick for a year or so. Me and him ended up being good friends with the family, went to their house randomly for dinners and such (her dad was a head chef at one of the nicer restaurants downtown).
When my buddy dated Megan, her sister was about 13 or so.

Went home for leave the last year I was active duty, Megan's sister Lori was 16, I was 23 or so. She stared at me so much and hung out in the same room that I was in that my friends, her sisters, and I were all uncomfortable as hell. I was even more uncomfortable because she was so fucking hot. The creepiest thing about it was that her mom was so extraordinarily happy about it.
By the time she was eligible, she was knocked up by a high school boyfriend. The next time I saw her after that, her baby was about 4 months old, and her post-pregnancy tits were god damned huge and beautiful. And I was dating someone.

I have a picture somewhere of her boobs in a very flattering dress. When I get back from physical therapy I will look for it.

Bolded for added lols

So you were creeped out, but not creeped out enough. :lol:

Bolded for added lols

So you were creeped out, but not creeped out enough. :lol:

She might have been 15.
It was close enough that it was right on the edge of verybadthings, but also close enough that I did the math and worked to stay friends with her sister on the off chance.

She's not really hot, you know? She's not fat or ugly or anything, I'm 30 and pretty much all 15 year old girls aren't hot anymore. Even the cute ones. She's cute, but that's pretty much it. I feel old saying this but 15 y/o girls are still kids. Hell, even some 18 and 20 yo girls still look like kids and its really not a turn on at all. The funny thing is that I told them that I'd deliver their tree for them because I have a truck and they have a Jaguar. So I did and when we got to their house she went up and got changed and put on this mesh top with a sports bra and some tight yoga pants. All black because she's into that style. She doesn't really have any decent boobies so it wasn't as hot as you might think. Maybe a b cup. Not that I was looking... anyway, that's my story.

She's not really hot, you know? She's not fat or ugly or anything, I'm 30 and pretty much all 15 year old girls aren't hot anymore. Even the cute ones. She's cute, but that's pretty much it. I feel old saying this but 15 y/o girls are still kids. Hell, even some 18 and 20 yo girls still look like kids and its really not a turn on at all. The funny thing is that I told them that I'd deliver their tree for them because I have a truck and they have a Jaguar. So I did and when we got to their house she went up and got changed and put on this mesh top with a sports bra and some tight yoga pants. All black because she's into that style. She doesn't really have any decent boobies so it wasn't as hot as you might think. Maybe a b cup. Not that I was looking... anyway, that's my story.

Even when i was like 24, 21 year olds looked like kids to me.

I agree, 15 year olds are babies.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EHReW.jpg

She knew what I was takin pics of. She has lost babyweight since then, She's about Ape's size but a little hippier, and overall curvier.
b9V8P.jpg