WTF I have 8 minutes until I go sit in an airport for a while: AMA

i lied, im not even going all the way way west. I just dont want mikeawesome to rob me when im gone. Im going on vacation for my birthday, I actually dont know where im going, girlfriend has a surprise trip planned once i make a connection in detroit.

Aww, another may bday!

They want sex, they just haven't found the person they want to have sex with. Yes they're female.

There's something more to that. Adult women aren't celibate virgins unless they had a touchy uncle or something like that.

when it happened, it happened. I didnt (and still dont) really care. Its not somethingparticularly important to me

Probably nowhere due to the federal govt fucking the air traffic controllers with a studded black dildo currently. Theyre projecting 3 hour delays.

Out west. Be back tomorrow, one day meeting.

You do realize that this is all the FAAs fault, right?

They want sex, they just haven't found the person they want to have sex with. Yes they're female.
I have to agree with @shamwow on this. I know a few women who were saving themselves for the right guy, by 30 all of them had found him. Either these chicks have ridiculous standards or they have man/commitment issues.

when it happened, it happened. I didnt (and still dont) really care. Its not somethingparticularly important to me
I feel like that's related to this:
syrup, real stuff, mined from my own trees
But if you're selling... Send me info/cost for a liter of grade "B" please.

Last edited by a moderator: