i have 20 cawks per month

ded said:
800gig? christ

the way i can burn up BW on this weak 1.5mb, i'm wondering how much i did with my cable that was around 3mb back in cali :lol: i streamed music all the time, did a ton of BT. mano...
Have you looked around? Surely there is one company that provides unlimited bandwidth?
Like I said, my 2meg/512k service was great untill they capped it to 15gig a month begining June (From unlimited, they sneaked it in via "Free Upgrades" for people on 1meg to 2meg, 512k to 2meg etc.) but there is a wealth of choice when it comes to DSL. Why not look into pay-as-you-go DSL?

Galen said:
Have you looked around? Surely there is one company that provides unlimited bandwidth?
Like I said, my 2meg/512k service was great untill they capped it to 15gig a month begining June (From unlimited, they sneaked it in via "Free Upgrades" for people on 1meg to 2meg, 512k to 2meg etc.) but there is a wealth of choice when it comes to DSL. Why not look into pay-as-you-go DSL?
you must have missed the bit were i said "yes i can get a better isp but it would cost me a MINIMUM of $360 to switch over" :p

ded said:
you must have missed the bit were i said "yes i can get a better isp but it would cost me a MINIMUM of $360 to switch over" :p
Yes, yes I did. :p Still, if you could justify spending that amount of money to migrate.. better than being stuck paying for a service you're not happy with.

pwnt, Have a 5meg/40kb cable here. Kills my upload stats but meh.

Unfortunately the only ugrades available are T1/T3. Which obviously isnt practical. :(

Galen said:
Yes, yes I did. :p Still, if you could justify spending that amount of money to migrate.. better than being stuck paying for a service you're not happy with.
it's like this, i either live with it for now or blow about $450 to get a new isp and possibly have to move again in a few months if my shop sells.

i am actually expecting the sale of the shop to take at LEAST 6 months, but you never know. if i could say for sure it would be more than 6 months.. i'd switch over.

FlamingGlory said:
pwnt, Have a 5meg/40kb cable here. Kills my upload stats but meh.

Unfortunately the only ugrades available are T1/T3. Which obviously isnt practical. :(
40kbs up? You have to be shitting me. That's killing your DOWNLOAD speed.

fly said:
40kbs up? You have to be shitting me. That's killing your DOWNLOAD speed.
thisnoshen.jpg

When I was in college...I burned up 2 TB's in a week...it was a busy week.
Does that make me a bad person?