i have 20 cawks per month

D

ded

i have a 20gb cap per month on my dsl, by the 3rd of this month i was already at 6.8gb. thats what i get for downloading all the damn episodes of battlestar galactica :(

Drool-Boy said:
the fucking aussies cap your monthly transfer?
wtf kinda nazi crap is that?
i can go over 20gb a month, but it's $0.15 per MB over or $15/gb

yes there are some better ISP's here, but i had to get bigpond cuz of were i am (an island) and breaking my ISDN contract

ded said:
i have a 20gb cap per month on my dsl, by the 3rd of this month i was already at 6.8gb. thats what i get for downloading all the damn episodes of battlestar galactica :(

ADAMA DIES!

BigDov said:
I was looking into a cable package locally, and they've got it capped at 5gb per month and $10 per gb over that. Talk about bullshit.
i can't even get cable. i had to fight for 8 months just to get DSL here. i could break my contract, and go with a cheaper and bigger cap ISP... but it would cost me a minimum of $360 to do it :(

ded said:
he got shot twice, but i read a spoiler for next season that says he lives :eek:

Well duh. He's one of the strongest male characters on that show. I knew he was gonna get shot, but I still jumped when she did it.

BigNev said:
Well duh. He's one of the strongest male characters on that show. I knew he was gonna get shot, but I still jumped when she did it.
i didn't know he was gunna get shot, i was like WOH SHIT SHES GUNNA KILL EVERYONE IN THE CONTROL ROOM YA! then i was like awww man she only shot him. :( :mad:

I have unlimited bandwidth untill June 1st, long story, the ISP I'm with decided not to provide services as contracted and I am jumping ship along with many thousands of others.

Hopefully upgrading to 8meg / 1meg in May, I think it has an 800gig cap, but to be honest I won't use all of that.

Galen said:
I have unlimited bandwidth untill June 1st, long story, the ISP I'm with decided not to provide services as contracted and I am jumping ship along with many thousands of others.

Hopefully upgrading to 8meg / 1meg in May, I think it has an 800gig cap, but to be honest I won't use all of that.
800gig? christ

the way i can burn up BW on this weak 1.5mb, i'm wondering how much i did with my cable that was around 3mb back in cali :lol: i streamed music all the time, did a ton of BT. mano...

I've got 4meg / 1meg cable at home, the only thing they cap is NNTP service, and that's at 20GB. Everything else is uncapped.

edit: :lol: @ title rape

CletusJones said:
I've got 4meg / 1meg cable at home, the only thing they cap is NNTP service, and that's at 20GB. Everything else is uncapped.

edit: :lol: @ title rape
man i dont even use newsgroups anymore

b_sinning said:
Don't blow anybody walking to your car!
my car is over 15,000 miles away. there is a good chance it might happen in that time