I hate the stock market - how do brokers on West Coast do it?

qlat

Flaccid Member
Companies report good earnings, stock prices inexplicably fall, I lose money.

I hate this shit.

Although, if I actually was able to wake up at 5am every day (I'm in San Jose for summer) I wouldn't wake up at 7:30am to a market that has been open for 2.5 hours and stock prices that have already moved.

*sigh*

Just another reason I can't wait to get back to Atlanta.

qlat said:
Companies report good earnings, stock prices inexplicably fall, I lose money.

I hate this shit.

Although, if I actually was able to wake up at 5am every day (I'm in San Jose for summer) I wouldn't wake up at 7:30am to a market that has been open for 2.5 hours and stock prices that have already moved.

*sigh*

Just another reason I can't wait to get back to Atlanta.
Its cause you dont know the whisper number. :fly:

They do it for a living and they've been doing it longer, harder, better, and deeper than you.

And they trade stocks better.

wr3kt said:
They do it for a living and they've been doing it longer, harder, better, and deeper than you.

And they trade stocks better.

I need a cigarette after reading that post.

You need to get into FOREX! www.forex-traders-r-us.com that's the guy i will eventually be following...my boss used his stock service for the past 40days and got a 120% return...went from $900 to $2100 only making 4-12% on each trade...not looking for a big kill, just consistant small winnings. Now this guy quit stocks (cause the market sucks) and is trading foreign exchange and from 6/12/05 to 7/22/05 returned 485%!!! That's what i'm talking about!! Plus forex trades 24 hours a day monday through friday.

http://www.forex-traders-r-us.com/record.htm

There is his "winnings" I dont' know shit about this...but august i should be earning...i mean learning... LOL...

And each "pip" as they call it is a $10, $100, $1000, or $10,000 bundle of money...it all depends on how much you want to trade. So if this guy started with $100 (and didn't loose it on the first day like he just did this month), at the end of his first month he would have had $48,500. Put that in your peace pipe and smoke it!

SchmilK said:
You need to get into FOREX! www.forex-traders-r-us.com that's the guy i will eventually be following...my boss used his stock service for the past 40days and got a 120% return...went from $900 to $2100 only making 4-12% on each trade...not looking for a big kill, just consistant small winnings. Now this guy quit stocks (cause the market sucks) and is trading foreign exchange and from 6/12/05 to 7/22/05 returned 485%!!! That's what i'm talking about!! Plus forex trades 24 hours a day monday through friday.

There is his "winnings" I dont' know shit about this...but august i should be earning...i mean learning... LOL...

And each "pip" as they call it is a $10, $100, $1000, or $10,000 bundle of money...it all depends on how much you want to trade. So if this guy started with $100 (and didn't loose it on the first day like he just did this month), at the end of his first month he would have had $48,500. Put that in your peace pipe and smoke it!

Sounds a bit like cigar-butt trading, or how Buffett made his billions.

SchmilK said:

I'm trusting any company that has a shit website like that

javascript? get the fuck out of here

elpmis said:
I'm trusting any company that has a shit website like that

javascript? get the fuck out of here

Its not a company, it's an individual. He runs an IRC room and says what he is thinking about trading, and what he actually does trade, along with answer questions or what not...

SchmilK said:
Its not a company, it's an individual. He runs an IRC room and says what he is thinking about trading, and what he actually does trade, along with answer questions or what not...
Wow...

They are doing something they enjoy. If its something I really like getting up at 4am is not a problem That and professionals have a feeling when it comes to things like that Its like the google drop last week, there were some people who saw it coming and they are expecting a major correction with them within the next two years.