I hate the google 'fade in' and just found out how to kill it!

i couldn't even tell you the last time i went to google.com to do an actual google search.

i always just use the toolbar. ie, chrome, firefox all have the search box right up there...

i couldn't even tell you the last time i went to google.com to do an actual google search.

i always just use the toolbar. ie, chrome, firefox all have the search box right up there...

the general web search, yeah, but if you need:
Images Videos Maps News Shopping Gmail more ▼
Books Finance Translate Scholar Blogs
YouTube Calendar Photos Documents Reader Sites Groups
even more »
Web History | Search settings | Sign in

You have to wait for that crap to fade in before you use it. . .

the general web search, yeah, but if you need:

You have to wait for that crap to fade in before you use it. . .
the instant you move the mouse the shit appears. there's no waiting. unless you're planning on tabbing your way through the interweb

besides, I usually do the search in the browser and then from there click the relevant subthingiewhateverthefuck

:lol: you are not so busy that waiting an extra half second is causing a problem

it's new and you don't like it, admit it. has nothing to do with time or being busy. you just don't like the way it looks.

A couple years back, Blizzard added a fade-in to the WoW login screen.

That same day, someone posted on the forums announcing that the three-second fade would result in $(some calculated amount) of lost playtime per year and demanded that their subscription fee be lowered accordingly.

They were serious.