Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,767
Steam
heyfubuddy
So I go to the hardware store to buy a specific too.
I need one of those long, straight allen keys (10mm) with a 3/8ths socket adapter attatched to it so I can use it on a torque wrench.
I go down the aisle that has that kinda shit on it, and I dont see it right away. Here comes the guy that works there, so I ask him where they are exactly.
He proceeds to tell me there is no such thing.
tard.gif

I told him I have a drawer full of them in my toolbox at home, I just need one for work.
He cleverly responds with :confused:
I guess its too much to ask that someone knows their fucking job these days:rolleyes:

:mad:

Drool-Boy said:
I shoulda just kicked the fucker in the sack then maybe he wouldnt be able to annoy anyone else for the rest of the day
I usually stick to the "secret shopper" line.

"I work corporate for ______, your job knowledge is low and I will have to speak to your supe about termination for being below standards."

... then kick them in the balls.

Drool-Boy said:
I shoulda just kicked the fucker in the sack then maybe he wouldnt be able to annoy anyone else for the rest of the day

Rule number 1. NEVER ASK THE $5 ASSOCIATES ANYTHING. wtf were you thinking???

I generally look for the lesbians that work at the hardware store, they're guaranteed to know where all the shit is.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Those self-checkout things that are making inroads into stores are almost as good.

I hate those goddamn things
I always seem to get the one item in the store thats not in the system, or if Im buying beer, the meatsack at the podium that has to approve the sale has wandered off and is picking his nose in a corner somewhere:mad:

Drool-Boy said:
I always seem to get the one item in the store thats not in the system, or if Im buying beer, the meatsack at the podium that has to approve the sale has wandered off and is picking his nose in a corner somewhere:mad:
Where do they sell beer and have a self checkout?

Drool-Boy said:
Ah, I've learned which items need to go through the normal lanes.

And fortunately the little girls that handle the approvals hang around like vultures.