I hate people who screw up teambased games!

I

I Robert I

Just sat down for a session of ut2k4, everything was going fine and all. Then this fucking moron turns up that seems hellbent on driving everyone mad. He constantly ran over team mates, spammed the "chat" and was acting more or less like a two year old on a sugar high.

Is it just me or do any of you get really pissed off when people do this? I wouldn't care in the least if it was deathmatch or something along those lines. But in a game of onslaught you rely on your teammates god damnit!

I know I know, it's just a freaking game but it just gets to me :mad:

</incoherent rant>

I guess they just like the feeling they get when they fuck over 20 guys who can't do anything about it.

And yeah, most of them are like 13 :rolleyes:

Earn admin so you can ban the fuckers. Or have fun with the sniper/lighting rifles.

And don't forget to aim for the head :).

EDIT: damit, thats not what my name is supposed to be colord.

Happens at LEAST once a day for me on CoD servers. Some jackass joins a server with ff on and guns down any teammate in his site. Then brags about his negative score. "Hey look, I'm winning losers!"

I've just learned to join certain channels where ff is off, or even better, on reflect. :D

dovo said:
Happens at LEAST once a day for me on CoD servers. Some jackass joins a server with ff on and guns down any teammate in his site. Then brags about his negative score. "Hey look, I'm winning losers!"

I've just learned to join certain channels where ff is off, or even better, on reflect. :D
FF is off I believe on that server. But that doesn't help when he smashes you with a manta or push you off a cliff.

Onnotangu said:
i just stop attacking and teamspeak to my buddies and ther other team to ban him. then again i played on only certian servers
I use the "demo"-version of ut2k4 so I'm only playing on a public server. I get great pings and usually there's a nice mix of good players and noobs ( I kinda like that mix where noobs can get help from those who are more experienced :) (I've even sat down with a guy for liek 30 minutes showing him tricks in ut2k3 and stuff :p )). So yelling for an admin to ban them is rather futile.

But aaaanyways, it's still just a fucking game :p