I hate my housemate so much sometimes

you should steal her bras and panties, throw them in a bucket of water and freeze it solid so she'll have to chisel her way to her lingerie. it's only fair revenge for putting your vickie's purchase on ice.

F33nX said:
you should steal her bras and panties, throw them in a bucket of water and freeze it solid so she'll have to chisel her way to her lingerie. it's only fair revenge for putting your vickie's purchase on ice.
Only if she falls asleep first tho, rite???

F33nX said:

I like the way you think :D

*Fuxx Burger* said:
....lingerie shower....

Yeah I guess I'll be the only one to make some rude and totally inappropriate comment on this one. ... ... ...I got nothin'......Pics?

DW said:
Housemates can be a pain in the ass :mad:

I feel your pain. There's nothing quite like trying to get a brainless person to get something done, I find it easier to just do it myself most of the time.
I usually do. Like clean up after her, do her dishes etc....

She just has really bad mood swings, so I think that has something to do with it.

I can't decide if I would rather mud wrestle with her, or my other roomie... :heart:

CletusJones said:
good catch.

can we get pics of housemates?
maybe...

Her on left, me on right (bad pic of me, ignore it)
KylieandCandice.JPG

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I usually do. Like clean up after her, do her dishes etc....

She just has really bad mood swings, so I think that has something to do with it.

I can't decide if I would rather mud wrestle with her, or my other roomie... :heart:

And drown her in the mud? :lol:

I know a few people I wouldn't mind mud wrestling with if I could do that...