I hate ghetto people

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
http://www.ajc.com/search/content/auto/epaper/editions/today/news_3472acbf1256200b00a7.html

Wilson went to the Red Cross center at Life University in Marietta last Friday hoping to help an evacuee in need of a comfortable place to stay for a while, some food to eat and some clothes to wear.

She found Beretta Jo Hogg, 36, and her 8-year-old son, who had come to the center to claim some of the money being given to people displaced by the storm.

Wilson invited Hogg and her son to stay in her apartment in Vinings.

But, Cobb County police say, Hogg's story was a hoax.

She actually had been living in Lithonia and then an apartment in Stone Mountain before being evicted two weeks ago, according to an employee at the apartment complex who identified herself as Tiffany.

What is wrong with these people? Where has the sense of morals gone?

Drool-Boy said:
I was gonna go get in line for one of them 2000$ fema debit card thingys.

I think you have to be sober to qualify

This has nothing to do with "today". This kind of shit has been going on since apes started walking upright and wearing underwear.

Unless you believe in Adam & Eve or whatever, in which case it started then. Lies, deceipt, and fraud.

Well you knew that was going to happen. For all intents and purposes, that hurricane was the best thing that could ever have happened to many of the "refugees"

ChikkenNoodul said:
Kinda like the hobos up here that try to get arrested every fall so they can spend the winter in jail, getting free heat, 3 square meals a day, and cable TV.
You go from having nothing to doing nothing and having everything handed to you. I think it's going too far