I hate computers

C

crazymike

I like the internet, etc... but lately I'm sick of everything that is computers.

I don't even know why I'm online right now, actually I do. I have nothing better to be doing. But does anyone else get like this from time to time?

Where they don't care about computers and wouldn't be upset if they never saw another one again....

When I was a Windows admin I ceased being a Computer Enthusiast. When I stopped working 6 months ago I rediscovered them and am having a good time.

I am over MS stuff though. I want OSX :( I'll still have numerous 2k / XP boxen around the house anyway, and at work. I want my home PC hassle free and pretty.

it's hard to do what you love as work. or even work at what you love.

Talkie said:
When I was a Windows admin I ceased being a Computer Enthusiast. When I stopped working 6 months ago I rediscovered them and am having a good time.

I am over MS stuff though. I want OSX :( I'll still have numerous 2k / XP boxen around the house anyway, and at work. I want my home PC hassle free and pretty.
You can give me one of those spare boxen. See the "I have a little project" thread.

Right now all are spoken for, although I do have a Toshiba 133mhz lappy thats yours if you pay shipping.. ;)

i just hate doing the hardware side anymore.

the days i had fun putting together boxes is gone. i'd just buy my main rig from dell if i could get anywhere near the power for the same money and i could find someone to sell mine to.

I actually like building my own for myself / family / friends. Its when I have to clean up otehr people's messes that I go bonkers.

I hate computars at work.
I enjoy them at home.
I need a new career. I hate being a network admin monkey. Dealing with all these dumbasses. :mad:

Excuss me, but could you please switch places with my husband, I would be thrilled if he was sick of computers for a few weeks.

Talkie said:

I take it you are not a gamer then ;)

HifiGirly said:
Excuss me, but could you please switch places with my husband, I would be thrilled if he was sick of computers for a few weeks.

No. But if you want to switch places with my non existant girlfriend, that can be arranged. I was enjoying being single but I can make a change. I hope you enjoy travelling though...

bast_imret said:
I take it you are not a gamer then ;)

I don't play games often enough to really bother .. besides I can always go and use my Dads or Brothers PC for that.

Lock on: Modern Air Combat !! :cool: