I hate being sick.

I was like this all week, except mine moved to a lung infection and I was wheezing non stop all week. It sucks ass but I'm getting better now. I refused to go t the doctor though.

crazymike said:
I was like this all week, except mine moved to a lung infection and I was wheezing non stop all week. It sucks ass but I'm getting better now. I refused to go t the doctor though.

Atta kid!! I fought a 102 degree temp off a couple weeks ago without the doctor's help- I just really didn't feel like listening to their bullshit. I instead chose to lay in bed in pain, sweating and then playing games all day :lol:

BigDov said:
Atta kid!! I fought a 102 degree temp off a couple weeks ago without the doctor's help- I just really didn't feel like listening to their bullshit. I instead chose to lay in bed in pain, sweating and then playing games all day :lol:

My doctors office is inside the hospital and I hate hospitals. Every time I go, it's because something bad is happening or will happen. So I just try to avoid going to them. It's a stupid reason, but I can't help it.

crazymike said:
My doctors office is inside the hospital and I hate hospitals. Every time I go, it's because something bad is happening or will happen. So I just try to avoid going to them. It's a stupid reason, but I can't help it.

I'm with you on that one. My grandpa passed away when I was young (at the hospital) and I've never liked going to them since. Even when my kids were born I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. :(

I'm with you dude, 100%. I've gotta be in some severe pain, or severely injured to make that trip.

BigDov said:
I'm with you on that one. My grandpa passed away when I was young (at the hospital) and I've never liked going to them since. Even when my kids were born I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. :(

I'm with you dude, 100%. I've gotta be in some severe pain, or severely injured to make that trip.

I've had people die a few times in the hospital, which sucked.

I also had to visit my friend in the hospital who had been in a severe boating accident after being hit by a drunk driver. He was in a comba for weeks before he even woke up. He went from speaking 4 different languages to not knowing his own name. He could barely speak at all. It was a long recovery for him and will last a lifetime probably.

I also had to call my girlfriends parents last spring from the hospital. To tell them that she was strapped to a board in ER because she had hit her head and I had no idea what was wrong. I had to tell them that she had an accident while living with ME at the job I got her.

Those two incidents pretty much finished off my chances of ever willingly visiting a hospital again. I havn't seen a doctor in 2 years and this was my first time getting sick. So I'm not too worried.

crazymike said:
I've had people die a few times in the hospital, which sucked.

I also had to visit my friend in the hospital who had been in a severe boating accident after being hit by a drunk driver. He was in a comba for weeks before he even woke up. He went from speaking 4 different languages to not knowing his own name. He could barely speak at all. It was a long recovery for him and will last a lifetime probably.

I also had to call my girlfriends parents last spring from the hospital. To tell them that she was strapped to a board in ER because she had hit her head and I had no idea what was wrong. I had to tell them that she had an accident while living with ME at the job I got her.

Those two incidents pretty much finished off my chances of ever willingly visiting a hospital again. I havn't seen a doctor in 2 years and this was my first time getting sick. So I'm not too worried.

Damn dude :( My sympathies......

BigDov said:
Damn dude :( My sympathies......

It's all good now. My (now ex)girlfriend was okay, but turned out to be an obsessive pyschopath :p Now she's long gone.

My friend, although nowhere near the same, is making a good recovery, far exceeding what the doctors thought.

Kevlar said:
wr3kt, you know I'll take care of ya...;)
This guy has lots of ladies that would. Too bad they're all spread out across the state :lol: