I hate being sick.

wr3kt said:
Yea...this doctor named Jefe helped me out. He only charged me like $50. Oddly enough...I got sick a few days after the surgery. Wierd.

Of course you got sick, that's what happens with these bargain basement doctors. It's been nice knowing you, hope you live to tell the story someday.

:shifty:

dreamwalker said:
MIXED MESSAGES!!!

I WON'T SHUT UP!!! :mad:

AND I DON'T WANT TO BE PREGNANT, I'VE DONE MY TIME ALREADY!!! :p

:fly:
how about lots and lots of raunchy sex.... followed by ice cream?

dreamwalker said:
Of course you got sick, that's what happens with these bargain basement doctors. It's been nice knowing you, hope you live to tell the story someday.

Are you trying to say I'm going to die?!?!
All I ever wanted was good posture and voluptuos boobies!! Is that so much to ask?!?!

wr3kt said:
Are you trying to say I'm going to die?!?!
All I ever wanted was good posture and voluptuos boobies!! Is that so much to ask?!?!

Like tits on a boar? :p

I'm not saying you're gonna die, just make very sure your life insurance is paid up. You don't want to take any chances here.

Oh, and make sure and check on the results of your blood tests, never know what they might find...

dreamwalker said:
Like tits on a boar? :p

I'm not saying you're gonna die, just make very sure your life insurance is paid up. You don't want to take any chances here.

Oh, and make sure and check on the results of your blood tests, never know what they might find...
No I'm all worried.
I thought I just had the flu.
What are my babies going to do when I die?!?

Who's going to forage from dumpsters to feed them!?

My poooor babies!!!

:(

wr3kt said:
Chocolate and sperm.

And I thought that was chocolate marshmallow :confused:

wr3kt said:
No I'm all worried.
I thought I just had the flu.
What are my babies going to do when I die?!?

Who's going to forage from dumpsters to feed them!?

My poooor babies!!!

:(

Now, now, don't worry about your babies, just split them up among the rest of us forum members, we'll pass them around among us and take good care of them. You don't need to worry about a thing, just make sure someone notifies us when (ooops, meant if) you pass on into the next world.

dreamwalker said:
And I thought that was chocolate marshmallow :confused:

Now, now, don't worry about your babies, just split them up among the rest of us forum members, we'll pass them around among us and take good care of them. You don't need to worry about a thing, just make sure someone notifies us when (ooops, meant if) you pass on into the next world.
Don't let April eat them. :(

wr3kt said:
Don't let April eat them. :(

Of course we won't let April eat them (at least not all of them). Now you just relax and get some rest, getting all nervous and stressed might hasten your demise, oooops, I mean delay your recovery :o

Hmmm, wonder if April's hungry about now...

dreamwalker said:
Of course we won't let April eat them (at least not all of them). Now you just relax and get some rest, getting all nervous and stressed might hasten your demise, oooops, I mean delay your recovery :o

Hmmm, wonder if April's hungry about now...

You'd make a great politician.

dreamwalker said:
Funny, my daughter told me the same thing yesterday, wonder if it means anything?

You could shake my hand while signaling the sniper to take me out at the same time.
Impressive.

wr3kt said:
You could shake my hand while signaling the sniper to take me out at the same time.
Impressive.

No, no, I'm signaling for him to wait until you walk away from me, I don't want blood splashed all over me.

EDIT: :heart:

Last edited: