I hate ABC

S

smileynev

Just show me all the damn episodes of Lost you assholes. Quit with this 3 new episodes 10 reruns shit that they've been doing.

Spoiler

BOONE DIES!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Only if I can stuff 6 loaves worth of crumbled bread soaked in chicken broth up your arse first

hows about some twinkies covered in cool whip?

smileynev said:
BOONE DIES!

Good riddance. His character was useless and annoying. I personally wanted him to die after seeing that gay sex scene with him and Locke :ugh:

CHIKKEN IS BACK SO I WILL POST THIS

bodies.jpg

happily neverafter said:
Good riddance. His character was useless and annoying. I personally wanted him to die after seeing that gay sex scene with him and Locke :ugh:

gay sex scene?

I don't remember that.

He was one of the few characters they could have killed off and I wouldn't be mad. I liked him and I think he got a lot better after letting go of the idea that he had to take care of his sister. Jin is still my favorite character, though.

smileynev said:
gay sex scene?
I don't remember that.

well, the camera panned off, so all you could hear was grunts and groans and lots of foliage shaking violently...

happily neverafter said:
well, the camera panned off, so all you could hear was grunts and groans and lots of foliage shaking violently...

Do you even watch the show?

happily neverafter said:
Yes. It's the only remotely religious behavior in my life, in fact.

There never was a scene like that. Boone is incestuously straight and Locke dids phone sex operators...like yourself.