FYI I hart Carly Rae Jepsen

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

whoops! Still didn't see it, until you mentioned it. Guess if I can't ban eileen for breaking the rules today, I can't ban you either. Fuck. :(

still think it's hilarious you guys care more about that one word than half the crap other people posted. there is only 2.5 black people even looking at this forum. and Dessie doesn't post at all.

Spic isn't a bad word is it? I'm asking cuz I don't know. Since I'm clearly the token spic here (coqui doesn't count since he's actually an American citiZen and is mixed like a back alley mutt) I just want u all to know that the word Spic does NOT offend me! At all. Carry on.

I would just like everyone to know that I am 100% white, and that makes me better than everyone else.

Oh, I dunno. Your ancestors might have pillaged a bit of the local fauna while stomping their way across flyover country in an effort to practice their hobby in peace. You oughtn't discount the possibility of there being a little bit of geographical trophy in you.

Alternatively, you may be a bit over 100%-- you know, like the Amish.

Oh, I dunno. Your ancestors might have pillaged a bit of the local fauna while stomping their way across flyover country in an effort to practice their hobby in peace. You oughtn't discount the possibility of there being a little bit of geographical trophy in you.

Alternatively, you may be a bit over 100%-- you know, like the Amish.

You've seen me, I'm leaning towards the a bit over 100% white.

lies. we know wat yer grandpappy did to them poor injun wimmen.

Funny you mention that. My Great great (or something) grandpa actually did run away and lived with the Indians. Even changed his last name to an Indian name (my maiden name), but there's no evidence he had an Indian wife.