FYI I hart Carly Rae Jepsen

Omg are u?? Didn't u say u where like mixed with Scottish or some white ingredient like that??

Where u BORN in puerto rico??

My mom and dad were born in Puerto Rico.
Both my grandmothers and both my grandfathers were born in Puerto Rico.
Same with my great grandparents.

The mix comes from the same thing as you where I'm not 100% Taino Indian because of the European settlement in the Caribbean. Just like the same reason you're not Muisca, Quimbaya, or Tairona.

The only reason I wasn't born in Puerto Rico was because my dad joined the army and was transferred to Washington while my mom was pregnant.

Last edited:
My mom and dad were born in Puerto Rico.
Both my grandmothers and both my grandfathers were born in Puerto Rico.
Same with my great grandparents.

The mix comes from the same thing as you where I'm not 100% Taino Indian because of the European settlement in the Caribbean. Just like the same reason you're not Muisca, Quimbaya, or Tairona.

The only reason I wasn't born in Puerto Rico was because my dad joined the army and was transferred to Washington while my mom was pregnant.

Excuses excuses gringo!
:lol:

still think it's hilarious you guys care more about that one word than half the crap other people posted. there is only 2.5 black people even looking at this forum. and Dessie doesn't post at all.

you don't have to be any certain "color" to hate that word. i hate that word i'm i'm glow-in-the-dark white. blue-white.

i really do glow in the dark. especially my feet.