I had my last class tonight.

Med School is much different over there than it is here. The classes are taught very differently to any other degrees and anyone I have known has loved it. Even guys who are doctors in genetics enjoyed returning as a first year just because of how different the course content is. Also, job safety is a big plus apon completion of a medical degree.

Galen said:
Med School is much different over there than it is here. The classes are taught very differently to any other degrees and anyone I have known has loved it. Even guys who are doctors in genetics enjoyed returning as a first year just because of how different the course content is. Also, job safety is a big plus apon completion of a medical degree.

But the degree stilll takes a fair amount of commitment and time, which I am not sure I am ready to put in........regardless of the opporunities it would definately create. :eek:

Bubbles said:
Not for me. I did change my major twice, but with psych it was a real facination. I am interested in the forensic side of it. I would like to learn profiling and things of that nature. While in Gainsville I did a practicum ant the Central-Northwestern Mental Facility in McClenny. It is a prison for the mentaly incapacitated. That was one of the most interesting things I have had an opportunity to be a part of.

* fascination
*at
*mentally

:fly:

:heart:
:heart: