WTF I had a dream.

OOD

Yet ANOTHER ! Beautiful Bearded Rashner
Apr 16, 2016
Marklar
₥44,556
Me and a few of my friends went to see this old lady to see if there was anything she needed help with, at least that's what they told me. I got there first, so I went inside and talked with the lady aboit Why I was there. She told me a few stories about the old days and gave me tea and cookies. When my friends finally showed up, one of them was dressed as a Nazi soldier, one a samurai, and the other a ninja. I didn't know what was about to go down, but I was confused and a little scared. To my surprise, they just sat down and started talking with the old woman about her life and how things today are so much different.

The next day, I went back to the old lady's house to check on her. After all, I was so weirded out by the attire of my friends, I didn't feel comfortable leaving her concerned over the oddity. She answered the door with a heavenly smile, delighted to meet someone new. I thought she might have not recognized me. Of all her visitors yesterday, I was likely the easiest to forget. As we continued to talk, I realized she had no memory of meeting me, but she told stories of my friends in the same way she told me her other stories, about how young she was back then. It seemed like the poor lady was getting her timeline all mixed up. I made it my goal to go and see her at least once a week. Once a week turned into three times a week, then every afternoon. Her stories were so fascinating, I decided to take records of them. Many of the stories sounded un believable, but she believed them and that was enough to convince me. The one thing that stuck out as strange was the way she would occasionally tell stories about her experiences with Nazis, samurai, and ninjas, not usually at the same time, but still, something about it made my hair stand up.

One day later that year, I was talking with the old lady about how I had collected many of her stories into a memoir. I thought she would be thrilled, but to my surprise, she blew up, demanding that I give her everything I had written and never write about it again. I promised to bring it all to her the very next day, and she promptly claimed down, offering me another cup of tea. Since the next day was a Saturday, I decided to wake up early and bring all the information I had written. She did seem more the eager to get it quickly.

I woke sweating bullets to the slam of a car door, then a second...third....fourth. How odd I thought. Looking out the window, I saw the old lady talking with a samurai and a ninja, then I heard the door get kicked in. A Nazi cam in and dragged me down stairs, out the door and into a van. It felt like years being kept prisoner in the old school they brought me to. One day the old lady came in and told me I needed to escape and kill the others. She gave me a small knife and a medieval looking shield. I ran down the hallway as fast as I could, no intention of killing anyone. All I wanted was to be free. Turning a corner, I saw an exit sign at the end of a long hallway, the samurai at the half-way point with his sowrd in hand. He ran at me and struck with his sword. I blocked with the shield, rammed the knife it his neck and twisted. I sat there for too long thinking about what I had done, absolutely sick to my stomach. I knew I had to, but it didn't make it any easier. As I was Making my way to the exit, I saw the Nazi sitting in a class room with a newspaper. I walked in slowly, stuck the knife through hos neck quickly and twisted. The warm blood running down my hands made me feel sick. Footsteps startled me. I hid behind the desk the Nazi was sitting at. It was the ninja. He walked up to the Nazi to check on him and as he got close, I jumped up and stabbed him several times in the gut. As he layed coughing up blood, I finished him off with a twist of the knife. That time it felt easier. I walked calmly out the exit where the old lady meet me. She began to explain the situation. How the others found out about my records of her stories and how she tried to warn me that they were coming. But I wasn't listening to her. With a seamless motion, I lifted the knife, stab...twist.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Me and a few of my friends went to see this old lady to see if there was anything she needed help with, at least that's what they told me. I got there first, so I went inside and talked with the lady aboit Why I was there. She told me a few stories about the old days and gave me tea and cookies. When my friends finally showed up, one of them was dressed as a Nazi soldier, one a samurai, and the other a ninja. I didn't know what was about to go down, but I was confused and a little scared. To my surprise, they just sat down and started talking with the old woman about her life and how things today are so much different.

The next day, I went back to the old lady's house to check on her. After all, I was so weirded out by the attire of my friends, I didn't feel comfortable leaving her concerned over the oddity. She answered the door with a heavenly smile, delighted to meet someone new. I thought she might have not recognized me. Of all her visitors yesterday, I was likely the easiest to forget. As we continued to talk, I realized she had no memory of meeting me, but she told stories of my friends in the same way she told me her other stories, about how young she was back then. It seemed like the poor lady was getting her timeline all mixed up. I made it my goal to go and see her at least once a week. Once a week turned into three times a week, then every afternoon. Her stories were so fascinating, I decided to take records of them. Many of the stories sounded un believable, but she believed them and that was enough to convince me. The one thing that stuck out as strange was the way she would occasionally tell stories about her experiences with Nazis, samurai, and ninjas, not usually at the same time, but still, something about it made my hair stand up.

One day later that year, I was talking with the old lady about how I had collected many of her stories into a memoir. I thought she would be thrilled, but to my surprise, she blew up, demanding that I give her everything I had written and never write about it again. I promised to bring it all to her the very next day, and she promptly claimed down, offering me another cup of tea. Since the next day was a Saturday, I decided to wake up early and bring all the information I had written. She did seem more the eager to get it quickly.

I woke sweating bullets to the slam of a car door, then a second...third....fourth. How odd I thought. Looking out the window, I saw the old lady talking with a samurai and a ninja, then I heard the door get kicked in. A Nazi cam in and dragged me down stairs, out the door and into a van. It felt like years being kept prisoner in the old school they brought me to. One day the old lady came in and told me I needed to escape and kill the others. She gave me a small knife and a medieval looking shield. I ran down the hallway as fast as I could, no intention of killing anyone. All I wanted was to be free. Turning a corner, I saw an exit sign at the end of a long hallway, the samurai at the half-way point with his sowrd in hand. He ran at me and struck with his sword. I blocked with the shield, rammed the knife it his neck and twisted. I sat there for too long thinking about what I had done, absolutely sick to my stomach. I knew I had to, but it didn't make it any easier. As I was Making my way to the exit, I saw the Nazi sitting in a class room with a newspaper. I walked in slowly, stuck the knife through hos neck quickly and twisted. The warm blood running down my hands made me feel sick. Footsteps startled me. I hid behind the desk the Nazi was sitting at. It was the ninja. He walked up to the Nazi to check on him and as he got close, I jumped up and stabbed him several times in the gut. As he layed coughing up blood, I finished him off with a twist of the knife. That time it felt easier. I walked calmly out the exit where the old lady meet me. She began to explain the situation. How the others found out about my records of her stories and how she tried to warn me that they were coming. But I wasn't listening to her. With a seamless motion, I lifted the knife, stab...twist.

was the old lady hot?

That's a long asss dream.
Nah bro I had an entire dream my brother owned a garbage truck but we needed to build a bridge to pick up the trash and we did with pine trees.

Then we could pick up the trash. But then it fell into the permafrost in the summer and got stuck. So I had to call a tow truck and couldn't remember my credit card number. So I was like I'll get my card. I couldn't remember where it was. The dream didn't go that far back. Then I woke up.