i had a date tonight!

elpmis said:
I love dates because I love sushi!!!!!!!!!!!!

???

dates.jpg

sushi-bar-sushi.jpg

I don't see the connection.

I always wanted to take ballroom dancing with my wife. Learn a few very cool dances then hit the old people dance clubs while being really dressed up. I thought it would be fun.

b_sinning said:
I always wanted to take ballroom dancing with my wife. Learn a few very cool dances then hit the old people dance clubs while being really dressed up. I thought it would be fun.

I got Salsa and merengue down. The other ones I have the forms but the twists, spins, dips, etc. I'm still working on.

b_sinning said:

Can you figure out a way to get Knyte to do this? I love ballroom dancing but he hates dancing of any sort (another one of those complete opposites in our relationship!).

Pandora said:
I thought 'domestic life' was the "hi honey I'm home how was your day what are we doing for dinner that's nice now lets go to bed so we can get up and do it all again tomorrow." zzzz :confused:

Isn't that what you did? You simply omitted the bit about preparing dinner together just now.

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing...