i had a date tonight!

itburnswhenipee said:
Isn't that what you did? You simply omitted the bit about preparing dinner together just now.

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing...

While we certainly have our share of days like that, those were not one of them. :hs: They just felt more like a date. I don't think that you necessarily have to go out drinking and dancing for something to be considered a date. A date can be anything, it just depends on one's intention and attitude. ;)

Onnotangu said:
no date in a long long time. I'm waiting for a red headed someone special.
good luck charlie brown.

The wife and I haven't been on a date in a while, but we're going to dinner tonight so I don't have to cook.

spange and i have taken some lessons -- ballroom and swing. it's AWESOME. i fear we've lost a lot because we don't regularly practice. i'd love to pick up lessons again, and add many more dances to our list. it's INCREDIBLE.

as for dates, it means different things to different people. some might not consider a focused night at home a date, while others wouldn't consider a packed night a date. different strokes for different folks. there's nothing wrong with either, so long as intent and focus is there.

Thorn Bird said:
as for dates, it means different things to different people. some might not consider a focused night at home a date, while others wouldn't consider a packed night a date. different strokes for different folks. there's nothing wrong with either, so long as intent and focus is there.

You got it girl! :cool: I've had more fun at home making dinner with my man, than I have going 'out' before. Just because we're at home doesn't mean it's any less fun or special. It is whatever you make of it. :D

dates have to fit my mood. there was no way a night at home was going to suit me when we dropped spangelet off the other night. we had to go out -- it was so weird being in the car together with the music way too loud!!! it was so great. but there are times where you want to date on the couch, in pjs, with a good movie and a brush in his hand. :D dates have to fit your mood.

Thorn Bird said:
dates have to fit my mood. there was no way a night at home was going to suit me when we dropped spangelet off the other night. we had to go out -- it was so weird being in the car together with the music way too loud!!! it was so great. but there are times where you want to date on the couch, in pjs, with a good movie and a brush in his hand. :D dates have to fit your mood.

I completely agree. Some nights, we need to hand Haylee off to someone else and go do something out of the house we can't do with her. Other nights, we want to stay in without Haylee for all night love making. :hi2u:

kiwi said:
I completely agree. Some nights, we need to hand Haylee off to someone else and go do something out of the house we can't do with her. Other nights, we want to stay in without Haylee for all night love making. :hi2u:

:barf:

just say it...you fuck like bunnies. :fly:

I woke up Saturday morning with a chickadee in my bed, does that count and if not Sunday i woke up with two in my bed. And on that note does it count if you were too drunk and just went to sleep but dont quite remember?

BeeRad said:
I woke up Saturday morning with a chickadee in my bed, does that count and if not Sunday i woke up with two in my bed. And on that note does it count if you were too drunk and just went to sleep but dont quite remember?

Having sex with farm birds is just illegal.