i had a date tonight!

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
spange and i haven't been on a date in so long, it's pathetic. anyway, we went out tonight to a barn party and draaaaank, ate, and danced. it was FABULOUS.

so, when was your last DATE date? if you date frequently, when was the last really good date? what'd you do?

i love dates. :heart: i love the man who took me out, too. :p

Opps, had another "date" ladt night; only it included two other guy friends of ours. One word BISHES: FLOYDS!

Yep, watched a live show put on by BT (Amazing producer/DJ) and didnt get home until 6AM. I guess you could cosider it a date becasue the other two guys were kinda looking for chics and Shawn and I sat at the bar together and profess our undying love to each other. How gay are we???

Candy said:
Opps, had another "date" ladt night; only it included two other guy friends of ours. One word BISHES: FLOYDS!

Yep, watched a live show put on by BT (Amazing producer/DJ) and didnt get home until 6AM. I guess you could cosider it a date becasue the other two guys were kinda looking for chics and Shawn and I sat at the bar together and profess our undying love to each other. How gay are we???

You two are such a sweet couple. Awww. :heart:

BT kicks ass... "we goooo drreaamingg dreaming dreaming dreaming...."

Does casual sex count as dates?

Friday evening. So 2 days ago.

Edit: The first part has nothing to do with the last part of this post.

Last Tuesday. The food was avarage and we were surrounded by wannabe city workers dong their best to one-up each other. Pathetic.

Took my mang out to dinner on Wednesday. Saturday we went to the market and bought stuff for a nice dinner and made it together...it was fun like a date, but at home. Does that stuff count? Otherwise I'd say the last date we had was dinner and Narnia a month ago or so....