I had a blast in PV

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Although it was humid and I mean the dripping, heavy, ick type humid. We had a really good time in Puerto Vallarta. We stayed at the Holiday Inn-with comp. rooms :cool: Most of the time we were either at the hotel or on the set of South of the Border. We had 1 day to ourselves and we went out to El Eden Canopy Tour. That was hellalot of fun :D. Disney paid for us to go down and we were the food designers for the fake food that was needed for some scenes with the dog "hero".

Now I'm off to another location for more work and maybe alittle fun :cool: I will be out of touch for another week. :heart:

The last time I was in Mexico it was humid like that. Disgusting humid. All the damn time. I had to leave my camera out on the balcony for 20 minutes if I wanted to take pictures from it because the lenses would fog up so bad. Constantly had to wipe off my sunglasses when going outside, too.

I haven't been to mexico since 1/2 my life ago...when I was 17 in '90 I went to cancun with 7 buddies from HS for spring break...didn't sleep but an hour or two a night at most for the whole week...it was college spring break too so it was quite a blast...our plane was out of alcohol within 30 minutes of leaving the ground on the way there:lol:

That sounds very cool. What do you do for work exactly?

I'm an office manager for a company that makes high quality replica foods for display so companies won't waste real product. I'm also an artist, so I went down to make the plates of food for the dogs. This way when they are sitting at the table, real food won't distract them. :cool:

I'm an office manager for a company that makes high quality replica foods for display so companies won't waste real product. I'm also an artist, so I went down to make the plates of food for the dogs. This way when they are sitting at the table, real food won't distract them. :cool:

Pics of you/your company's work?

wtffood.jpg