Thread i guess Bob Costas wants to bring back the 18th Amendment or ban cars now. :fly:

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
Marklar
₥431
Cowboys death, arrest serve as another sad reminder that DUIs are a major problem for NFL

On Saturday, Dallas Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent was charged with intoxication manslaughter after what Irving, Texas, police described as a high-speed early morning crash on State Highway 114 that caused his car to flip at least once before winding up on a service road.

His victim was teammate Jerry Brown, a 25-year-old linebacker from St. Louis. Brown, a passenger at the time of the crash, was a teammate of Brent's at the University of Illinois.

You know, one NFL player kills his wife and himself, more gun control. Another NFL player kills a teammate while driving drunk, more alcohol restrictions. He's under the false assumption that taking things away and making them illegal will prevent it from ever happening. Last time they tried prohibition, the hillbillies created moonshine and after a while started nascar. Go ahead, take our guns away... or at least try... something tells me it's going to end bad for a lot of people...

You know, one NFL player kills his wife and himself, more gun control. Another NFL player kills a teammate while driving drunk, more alcohol restrictions. He's under the false assumption that taking things away and making them illegal will prevent it from ever happening. Last time they tried prohibition, the hillbillies created moonshine and after a while started nascar. Go ahead, take our guns away... or at least try... something tells me it's going to end bad for a lot of people...

:fly:

I believe this has more to do with his recent commie remarks encouraging more gun control.

Bingo

God forbid Bob Costas have an opinion about something. Wish this were Saudi Arabia, where we could have him killed for it.

Nothing wrong with an opinion. I loved how he had his opinion before most of the facts had come out. Plus I don't watch sport for somebody to push a political agenda, whether it be Constitutional or Statist/"Progressive".

Nothing wrong with an opinion. I loved how he had his opinion before most of the facts had come out. Plus I don't watch sport for somebody to push a political agenda, whether it be Constitutional or Statist/"Progressive".

Many people advocated gun control before this incident.

I guess The OSU club is clueless or doesn't understand sarcasm. I even put a hint in the thread title.

:heart:

Was too busy making sure my ass was safe from the Penn State club

Actually I knew nothing of the Costas comments until I looked it up after thintoast said something. I assumed you misread your article like normal and that you thought Costas wrote that article.

Last edited:
while you two bicker we'll be in the rose bowl for the third straight year k...

2010 Rose Bowl - Ohio State 26 - Oregon 17
2011 Rose Bowl - Wisconsin - 19 - TCU 21 :lol:
2012 Rose Bowl - Wisconsin - 38 - Oregon 45 :lol:

You only made it to the 2011 one because we were just there. Try winning one before you brag about it.

Last edited: