Thread i guess Bob Costas wants to bring back the 18th Amendment or ban cars now. :fly:

Florida is tarded about paying for state stuff online

The majority of the population of Florida is over 80 and doesn't even own a computer. Hell, I bet half of the residents there still communicate via morse code. The other 50 percent have recently upgraded to the new top of the line rotary phone. Those are the ones with money though. they're also the ones that sit down in front of the moving picture box to watch today's rerun of Matlock and Murder She Wrote.

Not sure if this made it to the thread or not

some article said:
Then came a dozen more bangs. She dropped to the floor, behind the tea counter— “It’s where you would duck if you were getting shot at”—and stayed put, even when a co-worker screamed out, “Oh my god, I see him,” she said. “I was not about to get up and look.”Anderson thought about her boyfriend, she said. “How much I f--king love him, how much I wish he was there. He’s played a lot of Call of Duty and has a lot of knowledge about guns and what to do in a tight spot.”

She also thought, “No. 1 was, like, don’t move. So unpredictable. If he just decides to take a right-hand turn, this might be my last day.”

I rarely rant about guns these days, but this is what happens to an unarmed and uneducated populace: They stay still and die.