Thread i guess Bob Costas wants to bring back the 18th Amendment or ban cars now. :fly:

Something doesnt sound right about that. Kid is already strapped into a booster seat, but flew into the back glass hard enough to break it?
Man was putting the gun into the console, but shot it into the back seat?

Something doesnt sound right about that. Kid is already strapped into a booster seat, but flew into the back glass hard enough to break it?
Man was putting the gun into the console, but shot it into the back seat?

Yeah, either this is the most horribly written article out there, or something isn't adding up.

I dont know about you but whenever I handle a firearm I always hold the barrel with a thumb and an index finger so that I don't accidentally the whole trigger and subsequently accidentally the whole kids head.
Because accidentally dropping the firearm is a good way to be safe?

With your hand on the grip you can easily ensure the safety is on, nothing can easily get to the trigger, and you can ensure that you don't drop it easily.

Because accidentally dropping the firearm is a good way to be safe?

With your hand on the grip you can easily ensure the safety is on, nothing can easily get to the trigger, and you can ensure that you don't drop it easily.

isnt there almost zero incidents of guns going off when dropped? That only happens in movies i thought

isnt there almost zero incidents of guns going off when dropped? That only happens in movies i thought
Depends completely on the gun, and how it is stored.

Glocks are good about not doing so (as are most semi-autos, I believe), however I know a guy that lost his father because the revolver he conceal carried in a armpit holster slipped out when he bent over and it went off
I believe it landed on the hammer which hit the firing primer hard enough to ignite it.

Then color me black.

edit: I don't carry, but I've taken the CCW class, just haven't mailed in the license yet. hmpf
.......... Just how lazy are you?

I've been on here since August or September or so, and since then you have been talking about a CCW. You just have to mail the license in? Why haven't you?

.......... Just how lazy are you?

I've been on here since August or September or so, and since then you have been talking about a CCW. You just have to mail the license in? Why haven't you?
It costs money to buy it... and I refuse to write checks or go to an ATM. Unless they have the option to pay by credit card now...