Thread i guess Bob Costas wants to bring back the 18th Amendment or ban cars now. :fly:

You know, one NFL player kills his wife and himself, more gun control. Another NFL player kills a teammate while driving drunk, more alcohol restrictions. He's under the false assumption that taking things away and making them illegal will prevent it from ever happening. Last time they tried prohibition, the hillbillies created moonshine and after a while started nascar. Go ahead, take our guns away... or at least try... something tells me it's going to end bad for a lot of people...

There was another connective thread between the cases but no one is talking about banning them.

Nothing wrong with an opinion. I loved how he had his opinion before most of the facts had come out. Plus I don't watch sport for somebody to push a political agenda, whether it be Constitutional or Statist/"Progressive".

Everyone has an initial opinion. I suppose you're the likely exception tho. And commentary is what Costas does dude. :wtf:

Why the f*ck was he holding a loaded gun in his hand while driving the car with the safety off?

Lt. Eric Hermick with the Pennsylvania State Police, said: "He got in the drivers side of the car, had a .9 mm gun in his hand, was setting it in the center console and it discharged, hitting his son in the upper right chest."

But still an idiot. Also, who doesn't check the chamber?

It seems really foreign to me to travel with a pistol loaded, since that's illegal here.

But still an idiot. Also, who doesn't check the chamber?

It seems really foreign to me to travel with a pistol loaded, since that's illegal here.

Keep reading

The boy was already strapped in the booster seat when the gun went off accidentally. Police say the father was backing his car out of a space in the parking lot of Twig's Reloading Den, when the gun discharged.

Call me when you've done it as many times as we have.

Michigan:

2 AP National Championships
0 BCS National Championships

Ohio State:

4 AP National Championships
1 BCS National Championships

And before you say it, all those were when the Model T was the car to buy. Just like your victories against club teams...At this point, they're meaningless.

Michigan:

2 AP National Championships
0 BCS National Championships

Ohio State:

4 AP National Championships
1 BCS National Championships

And before you say it, all those were when the Model T was the car to buy. Just like your victories against club teams...At this point, they're meaningless.

We have 11, you have 7. You can put all the asterisks you want, but thems the facts.