GAY I gotta go do my mom tonight

Nikolai Vsevelodovich

Would prefer a cup of warm goat semen
Mar 4, 2016
Marklar
₥0
ugh.

I bought new underwear and tshirts on tuesday to delay it. Been working a ton, I'm tired and don't entirely feel like the 1.5 hour mission into the city to do laundry after work...

In theory I suppose I could find a laundromat near by, but the trip into the city and my fav bookstores is fun. Plus I get hammered too. I didn't drink last night so I've earned it right?

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
when I lived in Jersey City and worked 2 jobs I had to walk to, I was definitely guilty of buying new socks/undies at the dollar store I walked past to delay doing laundry because I had no time or energy for it.

I dont have to walk, but the washer needs fixed at my house. Im hoping rhino/chronic will fix it while me and the kids are in Florida

my oldest will put into dryer and jax helps me put away...probably not old enough for full responsibility yet

Jax is just about 6 but we also have a top loader so helena can tip toe and pull most of a load out but jax would be tossing in and hoping to make it...he is a shorty tho

Jax is just about 6 but we also have a top loader so helena can tip toe and pull most of a load out but jax would be tossing in and hoping to make it...he is a shorty tho
Get a stool! Seriously I have the smallest kiddos. The boys at 8 and 9 now are barely 51 inches tall. Even if you are there helping they absolutely can do most of the work and in six months will be independent. Granted they don't separate colors yet but whatever their clothes get clean and we'll fine tune it as they get older and own more than shorts and tshirts.

Get a stool! Seriously I have the smallest kiddos. The boys at 8 and 9 now are barely 51 inches tall. Even if you are there helping they absolutely can do most of the work and in six months will be independent. Granted they don't separate colors yet but whatever their clothes get clean and we'll fine tune it as they get older and own more than shorts and tshirts.
lol im 27 and still dont seperate colours

everything goes in at once