Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
I was having some drinks at Charlie Palmer last night and I start seeing crew members from something walk around, I thought at first it was an episode of Cheaters, Then Paris Hilton came walking through. She had dinner in the private dining room, but her BF Doug Reinhardt came out and sat next to us at the bar. Then promptly turned away from us and talked to the crew manager the whole time lol. She looked pretty hot IRL, she did have some 7ft amazon walking behind her though. I guess they are filming My BFF or what ever that show is.

Any way I don't see many celebs other than a lot of sports players around here. Thought I'd share.

I though you banned me so you don't have to deal w/ me. Why would you follow me over here? Kinda trollish? I guess if you weren't having so many problems at home , then you'd have a lil more time to be nice on the internet. It's okay I understand.

picture.php

i think it's cool. though I dunno about an entire thread. junk drawer may have been better.

I met DJ Vegas Vibe Sunday at Gators.. guess he DJ'd at Hard Rock Saturday night and heard about the weekly party so he came out. he was cool.

liam = Puddin, I take it.

i think it's cool. though I dunno about an entire thread. junk drawer may have been better.

I met DJ Vegas Vibe Sunday at Gators.. guess he DJ'd at Hard Rock Saturday night and heard about the weekly party so he came out. he was cool.

liam = Puddin, I take it.

yeah Liam = puddin

I really figured I'd see more people living downtown, A lot of them have real super security.

I live in Dallas, I just missed Shaq this weekend. I'm pretty sure he is going to be a Maverick next year.

LOL@voting this thread down.

Status
Not open for further replies.