I got my sekrat santa package today!

S

shockthemonkey

And BOY was I suprised! The box was just full of the most random, funny goodies I've seen! Thank you pinky! :D :D

So, let's see what I got:

1.jpg

hahaha yes, that's an inflatable fenway park! If it's durable to hold some ice and a few bottles, I'll be used with the next gift....

3.jpg

this is a beer bottle sleeve..... I love it :D

2.jpg

what kinda college student doesn't live off this stuff... it's not gonna last long around here...

4.jpg

I hate you :heart: :lol:

5.jpg

teeth whitening toothpaste.... SHOULD I BE OFFENDED?! :fly:

6.jpg

...hopefully this will not have expired by the time this dry spell ends... it will sit in my wallet though as a reminder of UF, pinky and the ultimate goal in a smokey bar.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

I got magic cards!!!! I got the haxX0r who will pwn j00 b0Xx0r... the snot... which will... you know.... snot things.... and the monkey (shocks are pending).

now I need someone to play magic with :(

Overall, I give my Sekrat Santa present a thumbs up!!! :D
11.jpg

I hope all of you have had a good week, are planning on having a good holiday and receive thoughtful gifts as well :)

OR ELSE!
10.jpg

April23 said:
I'm still in your sig. Awesome.

Where has that finger been?
yes everyone who i love is still there :D

well it has led an interesting life.... that particular finger... heh well it's very x rated.

lets just say, it has been in places my mom wouldn't be too happy about.

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
I thought that first pic was an inflatable raft:lol:
I was looking at it for a minute trying to figure it out.... it's so odd... i love it :cool:

shockthemonkey said:
yes everyone who i love is still there :D

well it has led an interesting life.... that particular finger... heh well it's very x rated.

lets just say, it has been in places my mom wouldn't be too happy about.
You get tang?

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
he shows up like once a week to spew some idiocy
hey now, you're talking about the guy whose gifts were not only hilarious, but thoughtful.... be nice

I.C.Water said:
ya know keepin them in yer wallet is a really bad idea right?
yeah i know, the heat can weld the sides together and make it tear when "applying"

i usually dont do anything "on the road" anyway, so it'll just sit on my desk