I got my nob lotion

I went when I was in college (read poorer then I am now) so I didn't get to enjoy those things. That's a lie, we could have done the hot springs pool, but didn't make it, don't remember if we didn't have swim suits or what, but I want to go back and enjoy all those things this time.

Also, there is a restaurant called The Bayou there, and a little bakery that are both REALLY good. I hope they are still there anyway.

I used to have to travel to Aspen once a year to audit antenna sites down along the highway from Glenwood to aspen, and I would always spend the weekend in Glenwood springs while doing it. Absolutely a treasure in the middle of no where.

There is a small, pretty much defunct shi resort there called 'Sunlight' (or there was), that has an amazing peak to go camping on in the summer. You wake up on a mountain saddle, very very small, with amazing views on all sides.

Not a place for the height aversionists though.

I used to have to travel to Aspen once a year to audit antenna sites down along the highway from Glenwood to aspen, and I would always spend the weekend in Glenwood springs while doing it. Absolutely a treasure in the middle of no where.

There is a small, pretty much defunct shi resort there called 'Sunlight' (or there was), that has an amazing peak to go camping on in the summer. You wake up on a mountain saddle, very very small, with amazing views on all sides.

That sounds awesome and I agree with you. Glenwood is probably one of the top 5 prettiest places I've ever been. It's just an awesome little town.

Nemo's school was so upmarket, they had an optional ski trip to Aspen. They also had a school Caribbean cruise which luckily was optional too.

I just got given a whole load more responsibility here at work and they are bitching about having to pay me more. :(

Kinda what happened to me
Got promoted , "promised" a pay increase
Loaded with responsibilities , to the point it was ridiculous
Pay raise never comes
Threaten to leave
They say "lol"
I actually leave
They say "oh shit!"