I got my nob lotion

Denver is a shithole, filled with some of the trashiest, rudest people on earth. I have a lot of family there.

:shifty:

HOw much storage knowledge to we need?

It really depends on what else you can bring to the table. The Miami guy I hired a few months ago came directly from Citrix with no storage at all. The area that is a huge plus right now is SQL crap.

To Denver? :drool:

But then who will I get to lodge with for free near a beach?!?!?!

Actually, we'd probably see you more often in Denver. I'd convince you to meet us at Lake Powell and stuff for long weekends, and there is this divine little city called Glenwood Springs I've wanted to get back to for quite some time now.

But then who will I get to lodge with for free near a beach?!?!?!

Actually, we'd probably see you more often in Denver. I'd convince you to meet us at Lake Powell and stuff for long weekends, and there is this divine little city called Glenwood Springs I've wanted to get back to for quite some time now.

As long as the hotel has Magic Fingers beds in them Fly is in.

No, but it does have the most amazing hot springs and hot mud baths.

I went when I was in college (read poorer then I am now) so I didn't get to enjoy those things. That's a lie, we could have done the hot springs pool, but didn't make it, don't remember if we didn't have swim suits or what, but I want to go back and enjoy all those things this time.

Also, there is a restaurant called The Bayou there, and a little bakery that are both REALLY good. I hope they are still there anyway.