I got love for you if you were born in the 80s...

well the reason why most of you never heard these songs growing up is maybe you never stepped inside a urban roller rink. half of these songs are straight roller rink skating songs. just hearing them makes me want to roller boogie.

Holland/Saugatuck area.

http://holland.org/

holland.jpg

why, you wanna chill out? :cool:

:fly:

damn it! quit being in the cold north! aka Wisconsin.

well the reason why most of you never heard these songs growing up is maybe you never stepped inside a urban roller rink. half of these songs are straight roller rink skating songs. just hearing them makes me want to roller boogie.

lol. i could tell from the sound that it was all urban/rap type stuff and assumed thats why I'd never heard any of it.

needs moar hairbands

95% of those songs are CLASSICS!!! I probably have 3/4 of them on vinyl. the originals. Kraftwerk? Paul Hardcastle?

but no, they weren't mainstream. mostly "breakdancin" type stuff. classics tho, I'm tellin ya.

any good dj over 30 knows all those songs.

and I was born in 68. the funny thing is I don't know HOW I know em?? very few made the radio. but I was goin' to teen clubs in like 83, and obviously adult ones after that. would assume that's where.

was tour de france on there?? got that framed on the wall.

95% of those songs are CLASSICS!!! I probably have 3/4 of them on vinyl. the originals. Kraftwerk? Paul Hardcastle?

but no, they weren't mainstream. mostly "breakdancin" type stuff. classics tho, I'm tellin ya.

any good dj over 30 knows all those songs.

and I was born in 68. the funny thing is I don't know HOW I know em?? very few made the radio. but I was goin' to teen clubs in like 83, and obviously adult ones after that. would assume that's where.

was tour de france on there?? got that framed on the wall.

i'm not calling you old or nothing buddy, but i was born in 83 ;)

edit: dad?

wish I could figure out this thing you call downloading. this would be awesome for the iPod, or :teehee: a mix out somewhere where I do that cool thing that Fly likes where I play a longass mix and just wave my hands over the decks.

wish I could figure out this thing you call downloading. this would be awesome for the iPod, or :teehee: a mix out somewhere where I do that cool thing that Fly likes where I play a longass mix and just wave my hands over the decks.

Wave your pointer over the link, right click, "save as," "OK"

Then wait.