I got club seats for this one...

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I can't wait to see what this friggin think tank comes up with.

It's odd to me that in this day and age people place so much emphasis on this supposed holy land. If they really want a place to worship the dawn of man they should start searching around eastern Africa.

I relish the thought of hearing them explain the concentration camp serial numbers on peoples' arms as some type of demarcation resulting from some legal incarceration or, possibly, a telling reminder of that drunken Spring Break Murray spent all his gelt shlepping that big-boobied shiksa around town...

CNN said:
Iran plans Holocaust conference

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iran, whose president has labeled the attempt by Nazi Germany to exterminate Jews during World War II a "myth" and called for the destruction of Israel, announced Sunday it will hold a conference on the Holocaust.

"There will be a conference that will research the topic of the Holocaust and all its dimensions in the future," according to a statement on the state-run Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA).

The statement did not say when the meeting would take place or who would be involved but said it would be sponsored by Iran's Foreign Ministry and the Organization of the Islamic Conference "and in consultation with other countries to pursue this issue."

Last month, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in a speech, "They have invented a myth that Jews were massacred, and place this above God, religions and the prophets."

He added, "The West has given more significance to the myth of the genocide of the Jews."

He argued that the "myth" of the Holocaust served as Europe's pretext for the existence of Israel.

U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan, President Bush, and many European officials condemned the remarks. Israeli officials also said Iran was ignoring the biblical Jewish homeland and thousands of years of Jewish history.

Ahmadinejad's remarks about the Holocaust and calls for the destruction of Israel play out in the showdown over his nation's nuclear intentions.

U.S. and European officials have expressed concern that Iran is trying to build a nuclear weapon under the guise of restarting its nuclear reactors for peaceful energy purposes. Tehran insists it has the right to build nuclear fuel.

Britain, France and Germany -- the so-called EU-3, which conducted failed negotiations with Iran -- along with the United States want the International Atomic Energy Agency, the United Nations' nuclear watchdog, to turn the issue over to the U.N. Security Council.

"The current president of Iran has announced that the destruction of Israel is an important part of their agenda, and that's unacceptable," President Bush said Friday at the White House, at an appearance with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

"And the development of a nuclear weapon, it seems like to me, would make him a step closer to achieving that objective."

He argued that the "myth" of the Holocaust served as Europe's pretext for the existence of Israel.

See, that's what really gets me. They actually think we care enough about Jews to stage the whole thing in order to create Israel. I think not, there are far better things we could be doing much less making excuses for a ethnically/religiously homogenous group of generally stuck up people.

We didn't start this anyway. The Brits did in WWI when they were working on better vantage points in the Ottoman Empire through which to take Germany. Giving the Jews that piece of land was just one way to snake it from France which is who those limey bastards promised it to before they realized the value of it.

FlamingGlory said:
See, that's what really gets me. They actually think we care enough about Jews to stage the whole thing in order to create Israel. I think not, there are far better things we could be doing much less making excuses for a ethnically/religiously homogenous group of generally stuck up people.

What a fucking ignorant comment. :tard:

Iran better just shut the fuck up before Israel begins a pre-emptive strike.

Personally, I'd like to see us stop supporting Israel, take their nuclear weapons, and let the neighbors sort it all out.

Iran cracks me up.

Actually I should clarify. People who refuse to accept what the rest of the world already understands crack me up. They spend all of their time poking and prodding and trying to rediscover what by now is mundane. What a waste of time, money, and energy.

Instead of reinventing the wheel Iran should do something constructive, like maybe host the world's biggest gay pride festival.

I'd say we have a 60% chance of going to war with Iran at this point, and 2% chance of it becoming a nuclear conflict.

KNYTE said:
I'd say we have a 60% chance of going to war with Iran at this point, and 2% chance of it becoming a nuclear conflict.
No way. That douchebag has us stretched too thin as it is...

edit: We can get our bully to do it though, Israel.