Tampa I go home

Well I hope they cancel. Hmpf.

Me too !!!!!

OMG guess what?? you know that rain that occurred a week or so ago. Well it caused a bit of a flood by the lake next to Daniel's house and he saw otters playing in the water. FUCKING OTTERS. Now, I'm not sure if they were holding hands. But the could be after a couple drinks if you know what I mean..

Anyway, I'll let you know when I know. Would you mind saving a seat for me? I mean, a seat was saved for Duke last time and he never showed.

Me too !!!!!

OMG guess what?? you know that rain that occurred a week or so ago. Well it caused a bit of a flood by the lake next to Daniel's house and he saw otters playing in the water. FUCKING OTTERS. Now, I'm not sure if they were holding hands. But the could be after a couple drinks if you know what I mean..

Anyway, I'll let you know when I know. Would you mind saving a seat for me? I mean, a seat was saved for Duke last time and he never showed.
NO freaking way. NO FREAKING WAY! Did he get any pictures?! Gators are one thing, but freaking OTTERS!!?? KAAAUUUUUUUTE!

I'll save you a seat if you give side boob to all of us. :evil:
Okay, so, Friday? How does 6:30 sound?
Deal. How many of us are going and is it Datz or something better? I'll make reservations once this is solidified. :)
Kinda like some side boob I know...
I'm working on that for you.

NO freaking way. NO FREAKING WAY! Did he get any pictures?! Gators are one thing, but freaking OTTERS!!?? KAAAUUUUUUUTE!

I'll save you a seat if you give side boob to all of us. :evil:

Deal. How many of us are going and is it Datz or something better? I'll make reservations once this is solidified. :)

I'm working on that for you.

He had to show me pictures or I wouldn't believe him.

I want to live in that lake now.