I get inner ear infections, still.

Bubbles said:
ReallY???? You'd actually have sex with me?

HEY EVERYBODY, THIS [ADMIN EDIT] SAYS HE'LL HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!!!

Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion.

My ENT vacuumed out the inside of my ears the last time I got an ear infection. It hurt, but it was really great when he was done. Then he gave me anti-inflamatory drugs and antibiotics and I felt better in a couple of days. This after 3 weeks or torturing pain under the care of a doctor who didn't have a clue. I will never see a general practitioner for an ear infection again. My ears don't drain properly either, and I periodically have to use ear drops to clean them out.

Bubbles said:
You live in Texas, right? So are you a steer or a queer? Texas queers are yummy :drool:

Actually, theres 3 things from texas. Steers, queers, and people tired of hearing that joke. I fall into the 3rd catagory.
Youll get your chance to try and steal me from my wife come febuary darlin;)

Drool-Boy said:
Actually, theres 3 things from texas. Steers, queers, and people tired of hearing that joke. I fall into the 3rd catagory.
Youll get your chance to try and steal me from my wife come febuary darlin;)
I love it when you call me darlin' :fly:

I am so excited for February, I get to see if Sarcasmo really is gay and if he is, then I get to try to steal husbands. :D

Bubbles said:
I love it when you call me darlin' :fly:

I am so excited for February, I get to see if Sarcasmo really is gay and if he is, then I get to try to steal husbands. :D

Im pretty sure hes gayer than the Mayor of GayTown on Gay Pride Day.

Sorry man, I get minor earaches and my ears get plugged (it feels like when you change pressure and need to pop your ears) regularly, but nothing like that. :heart: to you and hopefully you get better soon.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Heh I know exactly where you are coming from. Although I haven't had one in probably a year, I get them ALL THE TIME.
I've had chronic ear problems/infections my whole life. I've had the surgery and everything (that only worked for about 3 years). I've taken so much of that shitty banana medicine they give you its disgusting.

I hope it gets better real soon, but from what I remember, you're in for a painful few days.

:heart:
:heart:

I average 2 ear infections a year

kiwi said:
Sorry man, I get minor earaches and my ears get plugged (it feels like when you change pressure and need to pop your ears) regularly, but nothing like that. :heart: to you and hopefully you get better soon.
thank you :D

Drool-Boy said:
Im pretty sure hes gayer than the Mayor of GayTown on Gay Pride Day.

4kins07a.jpg

eileenbunny said:
My ENT vacuumed out the inside of my ears the last time I got an ear infection. It hurt, but it was really great when he was done. Then he gave me anti-inflamatory drugs and antibiotics and I felt better in a couple of days. This after 3 weeks or torturing pain under the care of a doctor who didn't have a clue. I will never see a general practitioner for an ear infection again. My ears don't drain properly either, and I periodically have to use ear drops to clean them out.
Is that the same thing as blown out? My doctor when I was a kid finally stuffed some contraption in my ears and it blasted them with water and all the giant clumps of stuff came out. I never had an infection after that, but it's taken me years to make clearing my ears for pressure changes not an excruciatingly painful event.