Food I found something amazing

This is what we on UF call 'doing a Duke' or whoever else is flavour of the month at the time. I guess now it's Juli.

If I read EVERY post of hers that she posted, I'd could have read the very book that this thread is about by the end of the week, :lol:

Considering people bitched about the post lengths I decided to keep it short and to the point.

ETA: it was more than blood sugar and potassium (those are the two I remember) but there were a few levels from vitamins (like B12 if you know what I mean) that were messed up too.

Right, and I responded to what was important in the post. You just disagreed, THEN came back to confirm what I was saying in the first place about her levels being screwed up. It's not from effing lack of fruit, lmao!!

Last edited:
I don't like being called a liar. Even as a joke. I explained it to fly, and he seemed to understand. (or just ignored it) Then Juli came up and started it again.

You're being ridic, seriously. I disagreed. You cried about it to Zac???!

Oh don't be so rude just because you have a short attention span. Some people can read multiple lines of text without issue.

Uh, I read the whole post about her friend almost DYING without the fructose! There is nothing else to say! I disagreed. It's retarded. That is all.

Make sure you take your Scurvy pills!

CALMSCURVY.jpg

Right, and I responded to what was important in the post. You just disagreed, THEN came back to confirm what I was saying in the first place about her levels being screwed up. It's not from effing lack of fruit, lmao!!

pssst that wasn't me disagreeing with you ;)

I was stuck in a dentist chair this morning and only came back when I could clarify - because I would have if I had been home. But I had originally used the word "replacement" to mean she ate veggies instead of fruit, but you just didn't get it. No big deal.

Her doc said she needed to eat bananas and apples more. I don't remember why but he did claim it was lack of fruit. I won't argue it - it was her and her doctor so I don't care enough. Just one of those things that stuck with me because of how bad off she was at work if you know what I mean. Lots of us were really worried given how out of it she was.

Well had you read the post.......I said I explained my post to fly.....then you started posting about it. Fly first, you second. 1.) Fly 2.) Juli Him then you.

You are complaining because someone disagreed with you! Completely inane.